The interest of the international community in international trade has undoubtedly led to the elaboration of uniform legal rules applicable to relations of an international commercial nature, replacing national laws, and thus it is understood that international trade law is the set of legal rules applicable to related trade relations. By private law which takes place between two or more States, whether such relations between persons are natural or moral. Walid Youssef attorney's office has given special priority to these relations, particularly in the following areas, for example:
- Contract of maritime transport of goods, shipper and carrier obligations, carrier liability, liability claim and cases of exemption of carrier from liability
- Nominal bills of lading, promissory note bills, bearer bills of lading, authentic bill of lading and the concept of a clean bill of lading.
- Taking all procedures and oral and written pleadings before the competent court in cases arising from the contract of maritime transport of goods.
- Drafting and preparing the contract of air transport of goods in accordance with the Paris Convention of 1919, the Treaty of Chicago 1944 and the Warsaw Convention of 1929 and its amendments under the Protocol of Guatemala 1971 and the Montreal Protocols 1975, and the contract of domestic air transport in accordance with the provisions of the Trade Act No. 17 of 1999 and its amendments
- All other work and related matters.
- Delivery permissions.
- Transport of live animals.
- Drafting and preparation of air transport contracts in the light of the obligations arising from that contract, the liability of the air carrier of the goods and exemptions from them, and the payment of not hearing the claim of liability and the period during which the claim should be filed.
- Contract for international air transport of persons, obligations and liability claims and exemptions.
- Documentary credit and its types (deterministic - non - definitive - supporter - transferable - the adoption of loyalty and acceptance - renewed.
- Letters of Guarantee and Standard Rules No. 524 of 1986 under the title of Standard Rules of Guarantee Letters (Bonds) and thereafter in Booklet 325, Booklet No. 458 of 1992, UNCITRAL Rules on Independent Guarantees and Standby Letters of Credit established by the United Nations International Trade Commission in 1995, and the obligations of the Independent and Final Bank in a letter Security.