Since the great majority of the men of the great Egyptian people are obliged to perform the duty of national service, which is regulated in Law 127 of 1980, and this results in the need to settle some matters relating to the position of the civil service or public institutions that may be recruiter Has joined the service before or after the national service, especially cases that require the addition of the national service period to the period of active service with the employer to be recruited after the end of his service, and the Office of Walid Youssef law firm with full experience and can provide the following work, for example: p>
- Providing, preparing and drafting all relevant legal consultations.
- Representing clients before all military authorities, including military prosecution and military courts of various degrees.
- Drafting, preparing and presenting oral and written pleadings before all military courts of all types and degrees.
- Follow and complete all procedures for settling the recruitment and exemption situation.
- Prepare, formulate and submit all appeals and grievances against military judgments and decisions to all competent military authorities.
- All other work and related matters.