Oil, gas and mining
Oil, gas and mining
The Arab Republic of Egypt is witnessing a real boom in the fields of oil and gas, mining, exploration and detection of fields in Bahrain Red and Mediterranean, Port Said is one of the most promising cities in this area, especially that the field "Zohr" one of the most recently discovered fields, which lies off the coast of the valiant city, As this is the case, Walid Youssef Law firm Office pays particular attention to this issue because of its diverse experience in this field.
- Preparing, drafting and reviewing all partnership contracts between national and foreign companies in the field of oil and gas exploration and mining in both Arabic and English.
- Preparing, drafting and reviewing all employment contracts concluded by companies with those who join them in both Arabic and English.
- Preparing, drafting and reviewing all contracts required for oil and gas extraction and mining in Arabic and English.
- Undertake all litigation procedures, including oral and written pleadings before all different court grades regarding judicial disputes between oil companies, each other and between them and their employees.
- Undertake all arbitration and settlement procedures in related disputes.
- All other work and related matters.
- Preparing, drafting and reviewing all services related to related activities whether supply, transportation, protection, guarding, security and logistics.
- Preparing, reviewing and drafting the implementation of mortgage contracts in Arabic and English.
- Drafting, preparing and reviewing contracts for laying petroleum or gas pipelines from the extraction sites to the shipping places, in Arabic and English.
- Drafting, preparing and reviewing contracts for exploitation of intellectual property and trademarks of companies based on research, exploration and extraction, in both Arabic and English.
- Harmonize the conditions of foreign companies engaged in related activities in accordance with the applicable rules and regulations in such a way as to ensure that these companies have the legal framework within which they can carry out their activities under the umbrella of the law